The Coaching Clinic
The Coaching Clinic® is a two-day seminar where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders at all levels learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process and leave the Clinic with the Coach U Certification to coach within organizations. Participants are coaching within the first two hours of the Clinic and continue indepth coaching after the Clinic with six teleclasses that consist of coaching longer sessions and lisitening to others coach with feeback and aknowledgement. The Clinic ends up being 24 hours of training. There is simply no better way to be baptized into the awesom world of Coaching.
The Coaching Clinic®
Strategic Skills for Leaders, Consultants and Coaches
Today’s highly mobile and technological environment demands that leaders and organizations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than ever before.
Leaders and ministry workers alike must place a new emphasis on individual and collective learning and creativity.
The Coaching Clinic® provides both the technology and process to develop a new ministry model to achieve these goals.
What is the Coaching Clinic®?
The Coaching Clinic® is a two-day seminar where pastors, staff, ministry leaders, and volunteers learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process.
Benefits of the Coaching Clinic®
Through the Coaching Clinic®, organizations and individuals can:
- discover coaching as a powerful model of communication, mentoring and leadership
- experience and practice “state-of-the-art” coaching tools
- learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance
- position the organization for rapid growth
- make major advances in professional and personal connections as well as apply learning within the ministry setting immediately
What does the Coaching Clinic® do?
The Coaching Clinic® effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model, which pastors, staff, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organization to:
• promote innovation and accelerate results
• effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members/volunteers
• improve organizational communication and team effectiveness
• deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals
The Coaching Clinic® challenges participants to raise their standards for their own skills and competencies.
Who Should Attend?
This clinic is suitable for:
- ministry leaders
- denominational/associational consultants
- leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills
Coaching Clinic® Agenda:
The following is an agenda for the two - day Coaching Clinic®
Being a Coach
- A Model of Trust and Creating a Coaching Environment
- Personal Paradigm Shifts
The Five-Step Process of Coaching in the Ministry Setting
- The Coaching Conversation Model
- Contextual Listening
- Discovery Questioning
Coaching Skills (cont’)
- Personal Coaching Styles Inventory® (PCSI©)
- Defining Your Personal Style & Recognizing The Styles of Others
Coaching in Organizations
- Creating a Powerful Definition of Coaching
- Coaching to Commitment
- Challenges to Coaching
- Creating an Action Plan to Implement Coaching
- Follow-Up & Peer Coaching
The ICF Pledge of Ethics
Upcoming/Local 2-day Public Coaching Clinics™
To view the list of upcoming Coaching Clinics led by Organizational Leadership Coaching licensed facilitators click on the link below:
For more information contact:
Dr. Gary Patterson, M. Div., Th. M., D.D., PCC